Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Prayers for Haiti

Haiti has been struck by a devastating earthquake. I'd like to ask the patron saint of Haiti, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, for her intercession on behalf of the people in Haiti.

O Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that I may ever invoke thy most powerful name, which is the safeguard of the living and the salvation of the dying. O Purest Mary, O Sweetest Mary, let thy name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, O Blessed Lady, to help me whenever I call on thee, for, in all my needs, in all my temptations I shall never cease to call on thee, ever repeating thy sacred name, Mary, Mary.


Sweet Mary, please pray especially for those in Haiti who need you the most, the living, the injured, the trapped and those who have died. 


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment